RCUAS’ Scholarships 2017
RCUAS has once again given scholarships to the authors of the best graduation theses in 2017. Scholarships received:
1. Liisa Põld, Tallinn Health Care College: “Evaluation of Nursing Documentation Quality under the Example of the Surgery Department of the Tallinn Children’s Hospital”, tutors: Irma Nool and Mare Tupits.
2. Tanel Peet, Estonian Information Technology College: “Automatic Classification of Bird Vocalizations Using Convolutional Neural Networks”, tutor: Carlos Ferreira.
3. Ron Freimann, Estonian Aviation Academy: “Integration of Transponder onto Unmanned Aircraft”, tutor: Kristjan Tiimus.
4. Maarja Linsi, Tartu Art College: “Digital Technologies and Sustainable Materials in Footwear Production”, tutors: Sille Sikmann and Rasmus Eist.
5. Rainer Järvela, Estonian National Defence College: “The Possibilities of Improving the Response Speed of Artillery Fire in the Case of Attacking an Opportunistic Target Based on the Procedures of the 15th Artillery Battalion”, tutor: Major Feliks Roodvee.
6. Mirle Lembinen, TTK UAS: “Comparison of Different Filter Materials Used in Drinking Water Production Based on the Example of Viimsi Veevärk”, tutors: Erki Lember and Nele Nilb.
7. Olga Rogova, Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences: “Ülemiste City Companies Willingness to Include People with Reduced Work Capabilities to their Employment”, tutor: Eneken Titov.
8. Petra-Christina Porkveli, Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences: “Assessment of Psychosocial Work Environment in Swedbank AS Northern Region Braches”, tutors: Piret Einpaul and Aire Vaigu.
9. Taavi Puusepp, Lääne-Viru College: “Construction and Analysis of Eco-efficiency Indicators of a Company Producing Nitrogen Fertilizer”, tutor: Helle Noorväli.
10. Henrik Veenpere, Estonian Academy of Security Sciences: “Requirements and Opportunities for Integral Development of the Rescue Information System”, tutors: Kairi Pruul and Tarvi Ojala.
11. Karmen Kõlamets, Tartu Health Care College: “Educational Movie “Routine Vaccination in Estonia”, Segment on Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases”, tutor: Ülle Parm.